Since today Veeam Backup & Replication 8.0 Update 3 is availiable for download.
New Features and Enhancements (copyright by veeam.com)
- Support for Windows 10 as guest virtual machines (VMs), including application-aware processing.
- Support for installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and all of its components on Windows 10.
- Support for vSphere 6.0 Update 1.
- Added ability to convert “VMware Tools not found” job warning to informational event. To enable this behavior, set DisableVMwareToolsNotFoundWarning (REG_DWORD) registry value to 1.
- Support for the following additional SSH ciphers: aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, aes192-cbc and aes256-cbc.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Log truncation is automatically skipped for stopped and unsupported SQL Server instances to prevent errors from being logged.
- Preferred network settings will now also apply to transaction log backup jobs.
- Support for SQL Servers using non-standard port number.
Veeam Explorer for SharePoint
- Support for ADFS authentication.
- Support for UPN credentials.
- Proxy appliance will now respond to ping from within Virtual Lab to prevent firewalls automatically blocking its network as public.
- Removed weakly encrypted username and password logging from guest processing components using networkless (VIX) guest interaction mode. Veeam thanks Pasquale Fiorillo and Francesco Ongaro of ISGroup for vulnerability discovery.
- Improved performance of certain user interface operations, such as opening Backups node in large environments.
- Reduced load on SQL Server hosting product configuration database, while improving SQL interaction reliability in large environments.
- Improved performance of configuration backup in large environments.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes in various product areas.
Link for download: http://www.veeam.com/kb2068