I’m very proud that today I was named as a NetApp A-Team member for the EMEA chapter of NetApps Advocates group.
What is the NetApp A-Team?
A group of Advocates of NetApp solutions.
Below you can find some additional, NetApp official, information’s about the NetApp A-Team EMEA chapter (Copyright by NetApp, for full post click here)
Like-minded and outspoken in their passion for all things NetApp, the NetApp A-Team members leverage social media to tell their stories.
Join a community of NetApp Experts that are passionate about our industry and share your knowledge and expertise as part of a select group. By joining the NetApp A-Team EMEA Group you will:
- Be connected with NetApp Experts and Peers
- Be recognized as the NetApp Ambassador in your region
- Join the conversation and stay updated with major news
- Raise your voice and get connected with NetApp Social Media Channels
- Invitations to meet 1:1 with high-level NetApp executives and subject matter experts
- Opportunities to participate in product launches and industry events
- Exclusive NDA briefings on new products and roadmaps
- Industry recognition as NetApp experts
How are the A-Team EMEA members selected?
- NetApp identifies potential members that meet the community criteria
- Partner can proactively nominate themselves by contacting the NetApp team
Who is eligible to be a Member?
Partners are selected to participate in the program based on their level of passion for NetApp products and solutions, their technical expertise, and their influence in the “socialsphere”.
Don’t forget to tag your tweets with @NetAppATeam #ATeamEMEA