For me it’s a real honor to be part of one of the best of not the best influence programs in IT industry – NetApp United.
Over the last years I had the pleasure to attend countless industry events and also became part of several influencer programs, meet IT subject matter experts and chat with other influencer in different programs.
Today I like to tell you a bit more about the NetApp United program. The information’s below can also be found on the official NetApp United team page.
The best thing is that you can apply till March 9th to become a member of the program here: APPLY NOW
The NetApp United program is for influencers who are curious about NetApp technologies and want an organized way to learn more.
It’s a way for passionate technologists to stay engaged, receive exclusive access to NetApp information and experts, and share their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across their personal channels, as well as NetApp channels.
We are looking for technology enthusiasts, NetApp Partners and Customers who:
- Have a social media presence
- Have overall expertise within the technology industry
- Are a member of the technical community in good standing
- Are interested in learning more about NetApp product and service
NetApp United Member Benefits:
- Exclusive Access
- As a NetApp United member, you will receive exclusive access to NetApp information and experts.
- Engage and Get Your Voice Heard
- Membership will provide you the opportunity to engage and get your voice heard through our corporate channels–included but not limited to social channels, blogs, video, podcasts, etc.
- Expand your Network
- Build relationships and connect with other NetApp United Members from around the world.
How are potential NetApp United candidates identified?
Potential candidates are identified in two ways:
- Candidates can nominate themselves for consideration in the program using the link and I recommend you to: APPLY NOW
- NetApp identifies and nominates potential candidates that meet the criteria outlined above.
How long does the NetApp United Program membership last?
Once selected, membership lasts for one year. Membership confirmation is announced on or around March 31st of each year. At the end of the year, members can choose to continue by reapplying or end their membership. Additional opportunities to join the NetApp A-Team are also available if A-Team criteria has been met.
What are the requirements for maintaining NetApp United membership?
NetApp United members are encouraged to stay engaged in the program through activities such as, but not limited to:
- Contributing NetApp or industry expertise through blog posts, social channels, etc.
- Engaging and attending exclusive NetApp events, sessions, webinars, and more
- As the program evolves, engagement opportunities will evolve as well
Have additional questions?
Please feel free to contact us at ng-NetAppUnited@netapp.com.